Dryer Vent CleaningProfessional dryer vent cleaners in Chicago, IL
Signs that Your Dryer Vent Needs to Be Cleaned
- Excess lint behind the dryer
- Clothes taking longer to dry
- No lint on the lint screen
- Excess lint or pet hair on clothing
- Lint around the door seal
- Unusually hot dryer and clothing
- Moldy smell
The Dangers of Blocked Dryer Vents
Dryer vents are a leading cause of house fires, according to the National Fire Protection Association. When lint and other debris build up in the vent, it can catch fire from the heat of the dryer. Neglecting these household appliances can have severe consequences that should not be underestimated.
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
If you have a gas dryer, a blocked vent can trap carbon monoxide inside your home. Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas that can be deadly.
Blocked dryer vents can also lead to mold growth in your home. Mold thrives in moist environments, and the extra moisture from a blocked vent can create ideal conditions for mold to grow.
Benefits of Arevalo Bros Chem-Dry Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Improved home and family safety: A clean dryer vent reduces the risk of fire, mold growth, and carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Cost savings: A clean dryer vent improves efficiency, which leads to lower energy costs and fewer repairs.
- Extended dryer life: A clean dryer vent helps to prevent breakdowns, so you won’t have to replace your dryer prematurely.
- Time savings: Your clothes will dry faster, so you’ll spend less time waiting for them to be done.
- Longer clothing life: Shorter dry times mean less wear and tear on your clothes.