Pet Urine Odor Removal ChicagoProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in Chicago
Get Rid of Bad Pet Urine Odor And Stains From Your Carpet
Pet accidents may occur in any household, even if your pet is house-trained. Unfortunately, removing them from the carpet is another set of problems that pet parents have to deal with. Simple cleaning will not cut it for you. To remove it completely, you’ll need help from Chem-Dry’s professionals. Researchers have tested our range of P.U.R.T.® products and they can prove it can remove urine damage from carpets successfully. The P.U.R.T.® products are designed to remove all pet odors present in the carpet completely. The best part about this product is that it eliminates the source of the problem instead of covering it up. Watch the below video to know our brilliant pet stain removal process.
Things You Should Know About Pet Urine Damage In Your Carpet
When a pet urinates on the carpet, the urine is absorbed by the carpet fiber. As a result, it travels deep inside the carpet fiber and spoils the backing of the carpet as well as the flooring material placed below it. Sadly, what causes more nuisance is that pets have a habit of urinating at the same spot because of the odor it produces. Thus, there is a higher tendency of pet urine destroying your carpet as well as the flooring, simultaneously.
Since it’s liquid, it evaporates. However, in this case, they leave behind urine crystals, which are concentrated versions of their urine. Consequently, causing your home to have a sour odor. To get rid of this unpleasant smell, you will need the help of Chem-Dry’s P.U.R.T.® products. With these revolutionary products, you won’t have to worry about mess anymore.
How Do We Use P.U.R.T.®?
- The place of origin of the problem along with the gravity of the situation is estimated. Then the carpet is given a rinsing and water is removed via hot water rinse. This helps to extract out most of the urine crystals in the carpet.
- If the carpet is in a dire state, it is pulled back in the speculative areas to bring out the actual amount of damage.*
- If deemed necessary, the carpet pad will also be removed and replaced with a new one.*
- Also, if it’s required, an odor blocking shellac will be applied to the sub-floor.*
- To stop further damage, P.U.R.T.® will be applied to all places where pet urine causes damage. This includes the tack strip, the sub-floor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is needed to spray this product excessively, so it dampens all the places damaged by pet urine.*
- In the next 24 to 36 hours, P.U.R.T.® will react and slowly break down the pet urine’s odor-inducing elements.
It’s the unfortunate truth that pet urine stains and odor in the carpet create problems in homes. In case you’re a pet parent, then you might have come across these problems. Know in detail about the problem pet urine causes in your home by watching this video by a veterinarian. In this video, the pet doctor will also highlight how we extract the pet stains and health-problem causing bacteria from your carpet successfully.
For more information or to book carpet cleaning, tile cleaning, upholstery cleaning, area rug cleaning, commercial carpet cleaning, specialty stain removal, contact Arevalo Bros Chem-Dry in Chicago and receive a free pet odor consultation!
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.