Pet Urine Odor Removal Chicago
Get Rid of Bad Pet Urine Odor And Stains From Your Carpet
House-trained pets can still have accidents, making it a challenge for pet owners to remove the stain from carpets. Traditional DIY methods may not be effective in solving the problem. That’s why Chem-Dry specialists are here to help. Our P.U.R.T.® carpet cleaning products have been proven to effectively remove urine damage from carpets, according to research. P.U.R.T.® is specifically designed to completely eliminate all pet odors from carpets, rather than just masking them. Watch the video below to see how our pet stain removal process works.
How Pet Urine Damages Your Carpet
When a pet urinates on the carpet, the urine is absorbed by the carpet fiber. As a result, it soaks into the carpet fiber and causes damage to your flooring. As much as we love our furry friends, they have a tendency to urinate in the same spot over and over again. This destroys not only your carpet but also the flooring beneath it.
Once your pet’s urine dries, it crystallizes and emits an unpleasant odor. To get rid of this unpleasant smell, you need Chem-Dry’s P.U.R.T.® products. With these cutting-edge solutions, you won’t have to worry about the mess anymore!
How is P.U.R.T.® Used?
- The source of the problem along with the extent of the issue is assessed. The carpet is then given a rinsing and water is removed via hot water rinse. This helps to extract most of the urine crystals in the carpet.
- The carpet is pulled back in the speculative areas to reveal the actual amount of damage if it is in bad condition.
- If the carpet pad is damaged or worn beyond repair, it will be removed and replaced with a new one.
- If it’s required, we will also apply odor-blocking shellac to the subfloor.
- P.U.R.T.® will be applied to all places where pet urine causes damage in order to prevent further damage. This includes the tack strip, subfloor, baseboards, and carpet backing which will all be sprayed with the product until they are dampened.
- In the next 24 to 36 hours, P.U.R.T.® will react and slowly break down the pet urine’s odor-inducing elements.
It’s the unfortunate truth that pet urine stains and odor in the carpet create problems in homes. In case you’re a pet parent, then you might have come across these problems. Get in touch with our experienced and trained team to help resolve any pet urine odor issues you may currently be dealing with.
*Based on results of studies conducted by independent laboratories of the Chem-Dry HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction) and P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment). Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite matter. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Figures are an average across multiple tests.